Sunday, March 6, 2011

Music Episode 2: THE TURN OF EVENTS

Alrighty kids, fasten those distasteful seatbelts because I've found a better way to do music stuff.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS :D

1) Leave me comments asking me to review artists. Leave me pop culture ones for funny reviews where I rage about under-talented billionaires, and other artists for a detailed in-depth research paper about why they are awesome and other artists that I would suggest as a good listen w/ a short description about them.

2) I'll either make a poll if I can't choose OR I'll do multiple blogs about the artist(s), one blog per artist :3

3) Spread me to your friends, so they can torture me with the suffering of eternal written composition.


number 4 is pretty self-explanatory
<----

6 comments:

  1. Ya.....probably one of the more controversial topics out there is gay marriage, and the use of the word "Nigger"
    Please elaborate on those, ight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great idea! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NONE OF THESE HELP ME D:

    tell me an artist to review, I'll try going over the "nigger" thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out of sheer curiosity, I'm going to recommend Big Bang. They are a group from Korea. Please review both songs:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7CVYxJ63I

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cyTdi38omQ

    let's see how much you actually know about music

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like vampire weekend. I also am listening to Aphex Twin lately. looking forward to posts!

    ReplyDelete